Tuesday, May 31, 2005


RIP
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
-------------------------------------------------
OH MY GAHD.
My life is now officially over.
My Dad couldn't find his cellphone this morning. He couldn't leave the house without it. We all searched from the highest corners to the deepest nooks in the house, but we couldn't find it. I tried calling my Mom using the landline, but whenever she answered the phone, she won't "talk" coz all I heard was the sound of the car in the background. My brother was already late for his Orientation in Phil. Scie. High School (it was supposed to start at 7:15, but he was still here till about 7:00), so I finally tried to call my Mom using my phone to ask her if she knew where my Dad's cellphone was.

Me: "Mommy! Bakit di nyo sinasagot?!"
Mom: "Bakit?"
Me: "Nakita nyo po ba phone ni Daddy dito sa house? Di po sya makaalis ng walang cellphone!"
Mom: "...sabihin mo nasakin..."

Ohhhhkaaay.
They probably had a fight last night or something, coz I woke up in the middle of the night only to find my Mom sleeping beside me.
She ends up in my room whenever she and my Dad argue about something. Im used to it.

And that's not what's bothering me.
What effing pisses me off is the fact that MY CELLPHONE IS WITH MY DAD!
...and he'll have it with him THE WHOLE DAY!!
That's T-O-R-T-U-R-E!! not knowing what he'll do...who'll text me...what he'll read...WHAT HE'LL THINK!! shet.
I swear I heard the car exit the garage already, but nooooooooooooo, my Dad had to come back inside and ask me...

Dad: "Nagreply na ba si Mommy mo?"
Me: "Hindi pa po."
Dad: "...Borrow muna ng cellphone mo..."
Me: ".....!?!?!?!?!??!?!?.....UUUUUHH...Naubos na po credits ko eh, naubos when I called Mommy......"
*praying he'll buy it"
Dad: "...Okay lang...Bibilhan ko ng load..."

KABOOM.
It felt as if an atomic bomb had been dropped right in front of me.
Being the "good daughter" that I am, I succumbed to the request of, like Jan would put it, the "Kataas-taasan".

STUPID. STUPID decision.

Sorry for ranting about it here, but I just really have to let this out.
Naiiyak nako. BWAHAHA.

I have..."confidential" messages in my Inbox!!!!
"Confidential" could also mean "Deadly" once my Dad reads them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAH.
But if there's one thing I have to be thankful for, its my habit of erasing a person's number from my phonebook whenever "something not-so-good" happens between us...or if I'm trying to forget him...or something like that. So that means, 80% of the messages in my Inbox have no names in them. *WHEW*

BUT STILL!!!!!!!

The content of the messages.....they're lethal...waaah...once my Daddy...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

putangina.
patay ako.

hahahahahhahahahaha.

(wow, unang mura ko sa blog. that's how furious I am. I dont even curse like that in real life. LOL.)

PS - DONT TEXT ME. Please. I didn't know there'll come a day I'd ask everyone to NOT text me, but I'm left with no choice but to hope and pray that no one texts or calls me the whole day. Not today. It'll kill me. Lol.
----------------------------------------------------
Icons galore!
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 7:06 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]