Saturday, October 15, 2005


I can feel it coming.
I can feel it coming alright.
I can feel the freaking guilt Im about to face knowing that I had a lot of free time to study for the DLSUCET yet I chose to spend it all by lying down on my bed or daydreaming.
Talk about laaaaazy.

Everyone's been saying that its the hardest test as compared to ACET and the UPCAT.
Oh well.
Ill probably end up cramming tonight, and end up with big, black eyebags tomorrow.
Its a good thing Ill be in the same room with people Im familiar with.
Di na masyadong conscious. Haha. Deh.

But anyway, good luck to everyone tomorrow! =)
Wish me lotsa luck too, coz I definitely need it. :P

===================

If youre bored, lazy, or bangag (haha), visit MY MULTIPLY and answer the short quiz. :D

===================

Have you heard this commercial jingle on tv already?

"Jumbo, jumbo jumbo pack
jumbo sulit, jumbo pack
jumbo sa laki, jumbo pack
ang suka't toyong masarap
(name of product here)"

Well, if you havent, good for you.
My life degraded after seeing that commercial. Haha. (Im such a meanie, sorry.)

===================
I still havent decided on what pose/concept to use for my creative shot.
Everyone else has these great and unique ideas and I am left with jaded themes. Haay.

Do I go with:
a) the Supergirl outfit (I dont know how the hell Im gonna pull that off)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(no, that aint me in the picture, haha)
b) Vintage Audrey Hepburn (nagffeeling lang ako)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
c) Pa-cute na Marilyn Monroe
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
d) or the gorgeous locks of Veronica Lake?
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Watcha guys think? o:

- n|x - was loved at 4:37 PM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]