Wednesday, October 12, 2005


Long time no see, world (wide web).
Thankfully, Im still alive. Although Im suffering from the ever-so-annoying common cold, and the not-so-alluring "pleghmatic" (is there such a word) cough, Ive still managed to get out of bed every morning.

I've got tons to write about, but since I banned myself from using my PC in my room (for a reason only I can know), I opted to just write my personal entries in my coarse, purple, diary. I havent actually written in my journal for months since Ive been typing my daily entries in my PC. And after feeling the the keyboard-typing-exhaustion, I've come to realize that nothing beats the distinctive feel of putting one's pen to paper.

---------------

I had my class retreat last week, and boy did I have lots of fun.
From the kissing dares, Marco Polo, not-getting-sleep-at-all, down to every piece of pink paper (I got 75 all in all, woah) and long retreat letter I received...theyre now all held in reserve in my trunk of memories. Thanks to the people who made it extra special, I learned new things, strengthened new friendships, and loved the new(er) me.

Having read "I love yous" "Thank yous" and tons of compliments and feel-good-phrases surely made my (head and) heart seem 100x bigger than it actually is. Hearing someone tell you that "you're the most beautiful person I've ever met," "iba ka talaga, no wonder youre so loved," "youve been a great inspiration to me, and to everyone else," and a lot of other swank-worthy lines made me thank God all the more for these people Ive come to love. (Pagyabangan na to! Haha. Deh. Im sure you all had your fair share of prideful comments :P)

I probably ended up consuming half a roll of tissue during the whole retreat (coz if you know me well, youd know that Im a crybaby, especially when it comes to praying), but I dont care. I love crying. Most people dont realize that its one way of telling yourself that youre real, you feel, you care, you hurt, you live. Theres no shame in letting the tears fall.

Thanks to everyone who made my life a whole lot better than it seemed. =)
Good thing He gave me the greatest set of friends, and the most perfect life to be lived.


----------------------

I know this is pretty late, but congrats to the Junior Archers!
You guys made history! Animo! :P

----------------------

Life never fails to surprise me. Just when I thought I was ready to let go and eventually embrace the entirety of the situation, he came back to the picture and caught me right on time. =)

----------------------

I (KINDA) know a few chords in the guitar already! Woohoo!
Thanks to Justin, Toba, and the rest of the guys in class, I can more or less strum and move my fingers and those other things that amateur guitarists do. Haha.
Ang babaw, sorry. Matagal ko na kasi gustong magguitar. :D

---------------------

Gotta go! Its 10:23 pm, and I still havent done anything related to school.
Haay. This is what being a Senior is all about. Bwaha.

DLSUCET on Sunday! Room L333 ako! Kita kits guys! :P

- n|x - was loved at 10:12 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]