Monday, November 28, 2005


I dont want to go back to school yet...
Maybe Im gonna go with what my friend's status says:
"Im tired of... a lot of things."

Sometimes, you just get so damn tired of trying to put the pieces back together to form that one big, clear picture youve been vying for. But nonetheless, you keep on trying coz you know thats the only way to find out whether its real or not.

Sometimes, you get all confused by all the bedlam that that new, shiny thing caused and you end up thinking about how it may feel like to actually own it - to have it as yours. But despite the temporary hubbub, you try to remain calm with the hopes of letting it land in your hands once its time.

Sometimes, you get all confused by how people around you act. The folly and madness seems irrevocably luring, thinking that youve finally landed another target, but in the end, you put yourself back together and try your best to remain numb to what they have been showing you. But to no avail, you fail.

You feel, predictably. And to feel is dangerous.

That is where your mind fails you, and your heart takes over.
And youve got no choice but to let it take you where it leads you. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only realized now that my entries have been so madrama and uh, " bigo-sounding" Haha.
I guess it just always slips my mind that whatever I write here is broadcasted to the entire world wide web.
Oh well.
As if everyone would care.
And for those who do, dont worry. I am so effin great. ;)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"IF U COULD STEAL ONE THING FROM ME WAT WUD IT BE? AND Y? ur reply is a must. Ü Forward this to all ur friends & u'l be amazed at the replies =)"

This message was passed around in YM a while ago.
I was kinda hesitant to message the other people, so I selected a good few whom I thought could give good answers.
And hey, I wasnt disappointed.
I was actually surprised by what most of them said.

"utak mo..."
"your wavy hair!"
"your uniqueness.."
"talent for writing"
"sobrang daling kausap.."
"open-mindedness.."

"your heart. =)"

wow.

Some gave really good answers like:

"utak mo! and ur heart =)"
me: " if you steal both..then im gonna end up dying ..haha. deh"
"ok lang.. at least u'll end up dying beside me =)"

Haha. Wala lang. Kahit na (as my friend put it) "balls" alng siguro yung mga ganon, it still doesnt fail to put a smile on my face.
It pays off to share a part of you with other people, coz somehow, you know that they appreciate it. And thats more than I could ever ask for. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 11:22 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]