Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Sleepless

Image hosted by Photobucket.com"Even if I said I didn't care a million times over again,

Youd know that I still do."

(Laguna Beach)

x-----------------------------------------------------------x


If youre a high school student, kindly answer this 9-item survey for me please.
Thank you. =)
Please, please, please, click on the link below. Thanks! =)

guys! favor! kindly answer our survey again please! i its the same as the previous one, but this time, you just have to add your name. :) itll only take a few seconds of your time. :D


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ive already downloaded and watched 7 episodes of The OCs 3rd season.
So far, its been filled with drama and tension. I liked the old seasons better. o:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Oh, and Ive started downloading Smallville episodes too.
Tom Welling, here I come! *swoons* Haha.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ive been awake for approximately 30 hours now. I didnt sleep AT ALL last night. Not even for a minute. I just chatted the night away and got away with good conversations with good friends.
Nothing beats late-night/early-morning chats. Lol.

And guess what? I managed to take a Pol Sci long test, a Physics quiz, and I even got to make a new song with my groupmates at IC's house.
All that with 0 hours of sleep

Wow.
I think Im discovering my powers.
Haha.

Im done with my Fil Term paper, Music reaction paper, and Fil survey.
Ive only got the Science and Math and a half of our Art projects left.
After this is all over, I am going to glorify the heavens and dance like a wild hippo. Or something like that. Dare me. Hahahahahah.

And oh my, I was surrounded by couples all day long! Waaah.
Everyone IS pairing up.
Good thing I still had Jana with me today, right hun? Haha.
I want a partner too! Lol.

Good night everyone!
I never thought Id be this glad to actually feel my bed again. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


- n|x - was loved at 8:58 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]