Saturday, May 20, 2006


wrong number
There are 8 things wrong in my life right now:

1. I did not eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. I slept from 5am to 11am.
3. Im listening to Korn. I never listen to heavy metal.
4. I refused when my brother offered me Chocnut.
5. I uttered not more than 10 sentences the whole day.
6. I scarred myself when I hit this metal thingy. It formed a line with a short dash on top.
7. My parents wanted me to go out late last night (contrary to expectation, I decided not to) but they didnt allow me to go out again today to meet my barkada. :(
8. The only thing that aroused my curiosity and held my attention the whole day was that episode of Veronica Mars and Eva Longoria being on Saturday Night Live. And a few other things someone told me.

I'd like to think that nothing's wrong, but these things indicate otherwise. Weird.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I want Eva Longoria's hair. Or Nicole Scherzinger's.
My hair's long again. College starts in a few weeks.
Shall I dare have a new look? Lol.

I have a girl crush on both of them. And on Alicia Keys and Jessica Alba.

Oh, here's an interesting fact:
Scherzinger (PCD's lead singer) was once engaged to Nick Hexum, the lead singer of the popular alternative rock band 311. Their 2002 hit single "Amber" was written for Scherzinger.

"The bitterest tear shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone"
- Harriet Beecher Stowe

- n|x - was loved at 7:28 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]