Wednesday, May 17, 2006


blogging while chatting with dear bffs
Another plan of going to EK has again been nullified. When I will see you again Mr. pointy-hat-wearing blue-starred wizard, I do not know. I just wish it would be sooner before the rainy season takes its toll on your rides.

***
Danielle, Jana, and I are having that were-either-becoming-nuns-or-lesbos conversation again.

hmmm...what if? Hahaha.

Quotable quotes of the night:

Jana: sweetie, you never look for it
Danielle: youre not looking but they are
Jana: it just finds you

jana: Danielle: oh he cant handle it even if he tried <<< sweetie, they're boys

Even though we are still fighting over the same perfect guy (haha), I just dont know how my late nights would be without you two. Here's to more bubwit, tsubibo, and er boogs/bubuchacha typed exchange of thoughts and weirdness! :)

***
It feels weird to not have anything to write about anymore. Not that Im complaining coz Im completely content right now, but it just feels...new. Haha.

I just really really really so badly want June 13 to come already! I need to get my butt off my bed and move into my dorm as soon as possible and stalk Marvin Cruz or something. Waaah! Lol.

Okay, this is so pointless. Even though some things were left unsettled, I must move on to better things like trying to achieve that Jessica-Alba body (asa), or saving the dolphins from poachers everywhere.

Ohno. Dolphins = lesbian tendencies.
I did not intend that to happen. Ahahaha!

Mustshutupnow. Kthanksbye! :)

***
-edit-

Still watching the UEFA Champions League. I know nothing about football (except when Cao shares his knowledge with me), but this is history in the making, mehn. I find football way more interesting than basketball. But then again, Im an ignoramus when it comes to the sport, so I just basically watch it for the sake of watching it.

Fabregas is cute.
I only know Ronaldinho. :|

Will try to watch the NBA Playoffs at 9am too.
Guess that means no sleep for me. :P

- n|x - was loved at 10:43 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]