Sunday, May 21, 2006


missing Mama
Would you look at that...its 11:31 PM on my clock, and I JUST WOKE UP.

Day-long trips can be really tiring. This I know from our usual Batangas-Sta.Rosa-Muntinlupa expeditions. Today, we had another one since its my Lola's death anniversary. I have always been tasked to lead the rosary whenever were at the cemetery. I thought that because Im a legal adult already, I could pass on my assignment to my younger brother this year. But because I was the only grandchild of my Mama whom she actually got to take care of (Im the eldest among all the grandchildren), I guess that responsibility shall remain solely mine permanently.

I know that I have very sucky memory, but from when I was a little girl, images of that very special woman in my life flash before me today.

I miss you, Mama.

- n|x - was loved at 11:32 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]