Sunday, May 14, 2006


this is random. i swear.
HER- If you see me walking in the road with him it's not becuase i like his company, its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me. If you hear me talking about him all the time its not because he pleases me, its because you're too deaf to hear my heart beat. If you feel me falling for someone new its not because i love him, its because you're not there to catch me. If you feel lost, i too am nowhere, i too dont know where the road is going. Are we gonna cross each others paths or just completely turn around? Will we just let go of what we had or go to where love is bound? Don't let me walk with him, it's you I want to walk with. Don't let me talk to him, its you i want to talk with. And dont let me fall for him, its YOU i want to fall in love with.

HIM- When you thought i wasnt brave enough to walk beside you, i was behind you evey step of the way, still filled with awe because of your beauty that stands before me. When i thought i was to deaf to hear your heart beat, I didnt want to assume anything since i was afraid to risk our friendship. When you thought i wasn't there to catch you, it was because you never reached the bottom, you've already grabbed a branch. If you feel like you are nowhere, I too am lost, i too dont kow where the road is going. Are we just gonna turn around or cross each others path? Will we just let go of what we had or go to a place where love is bound? Dont let me walk alone, its you i want to walk with. Dont let me talk to her its you i want to talk with. Dont let me fall for her, its YOU i want to fall in love with.

***

"You know how when you were a little kid and you believed in fairy tales, that fantasy of what your life would be, white dress, prince charming who would carry you away to a castle on a hill. You would lie in bed at night and close your eyes and you had complete and utter faith. Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, Prince Charming, they were so close you could taste them, but eventually you grow up, one day you open your eyes and the fairy tale disappears. Most people turn to the things and people they can trust. But the thing is its hard to let go of that fairy tale entirely cause almost everyone has that smallest bit of hope, of faith, that one day they will open their eyes and it will come true."- Grey's Anatomy


was looking for a survey to answer, but found this instead.
taken from multiply

- n|x - was loved at 4:12 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]