Saturday, May 13, 2006


weird and funny rainy day
Almost everyone was talking to me about it the whole night, so I cant not reflect on it, can I?

Its weird how you can be best friends for a time, and not even say hi to one another when everyone else is expecting you to. There is always that fine line between being good friends, and seeming like youre not even friends anymore. Once you cross that line, it'll be hard to bounce back.

I dont even know whats going on - maybe the beer or the rain exaggerated the whole thing or maybe he was just being his old weird self again, I dunno. Inconvenience comes in when you know how one day you are suprised by things going back to how they were before, then the next, it would appear as if nothing happened at all. Its just so weird that its almost funny.

I laughed at all the things everyone else was saying, but even found the things he was not saying more comical. I doubt if he even has things to say, but if only he'd let me know why he always acts the way he does, then it would be so much easier for me to understand. I think Im done trampling on my ego by trying to do something about it. Ive done what I thought I had to do even though it was caused by an uncalled for impulse.

A friendship like that is too valued to go to waste.
To me it is, at the least.
I just really miss it, thats all.

I am not being overly-dramatic. Just contemplative.
This may have again been compelled by the drizzle and the fact that its already 1am.
Ill most probably regret this again but what the heck, I just had to write something.

Whattaday.

*A more sensible entry on today's events to follow. :)

- n|x - was loved at 12:42 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]