Sunday, July 02, 2006


no way
Its a trend I dont intend for my life's history to repeat - getting in the middle of things I dont even want to be involved in and finding myself cornered without even knowing how I got there - again and again.

You know things arent normal anymore when one sends you messages out of nowhere, professing how she is willing to give way just so her pain would cease to exist. And when a line like "...before I end my life, promise me..." comes up, youll know it isnt funny anymore.

It would be much easier for me to find out that this was all just a joke. But apparently, its not something worth laughing about.

Give me a break.

***
When things end between you with vision so obscure, questions left unanswered, and a hanging heart, you just know that the next time you meet again, youve got unfinished business to take care of.

But sometimes, it can forever remain as just that - unfinished.

- n|x - was loved at 2:14 AM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]