Saturday, October 22, 2005


Congrats! :D

CHAMPIONS (yet again) =P

Congratulations to DLSZ's Football (boys) team for winning today's championship game against Southridge!
You guys have definitely brought pride to Zobel.
Animo! ;)

-------------------

"The tao does not come here tonight to be judged, but to judge.
Here then these accusations and his sentiments."


Congratulations to:

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Senior F (1st place), Senior C (2nd place), and Senior E (3rd place) for winning in yesterday's Speech Choir Contest! >>more pics here<<

The whole batch did great! Whoever said that were NOT the "star batch" must be eating his/her words now. >:)

"...and may God have mercy on your soul."

Oh, and thanks to the whole of Senior G for cooperating with me and Cel.
We may not have won, but weve proven to ourselves once again that we can make things happen if we only will them to. We are now certified expert crammers. Haha.

We pulled off the whole blacklight-white gloves-neon strips thing. Oh yea! Unique tayo. :P
GSET! :P

Oh, and check out >>Mara Vee's multiply!<<>

----------------------

Creative shot idea no. 4: (nagffeeling na naman ako, haha)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

-----------------

Before My Very Eyes
07.04.05

My world shed its skin
Right before my very eyes

From the expanse of shades that cascaded from afar
I grow closer to where you are

From the sheets of sheath that hid from the light
I give rise to esteem for each respite

For the leaves of scripts that formed my fate
I swept my path and scoured your slate

For the panes of glass which you shone through
I wiped every spot and made you anew

For the slips of notes you once sent me
I took away the fanciful words of hilarity

For the pages of memories we once shared
I saw through time and think how I was spared

For the screens of shadows you once hid in
I brought back the light and let it all begin

Look straight at me
I have proven your surmise
Your world has changed
Right before my very eyes


- n|x - was loved at 3:44 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]