Saturday, October 22, 2005


Icons galore

Random thoughts:

Im bored. My whole family's out and Im left here in my room with stupid (menstrual) cramps. Yes boys, girls sometimes end up locking themselves up in their rooms because of their monthly visitor. Hehe. :P

Oh, sembreak na sa Friday! whoopee! I definitely need that break. :P

I wanna go trick or treating too! Anyone up for it?:P

Oh, and check out >>MY MULTIPLY<< I uploaded pix from our outreach and a few others. :)

--------------------------

Warning: if youre on prepaid, its gonna take you a while before these pics load. Sorreh. :o

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Is she HOT or what? =P~

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


- n|x - was loved at 7:42 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]