Monday, October 24, 2005


Before I Die...
I found the little notebook I used to write on all the time last year, and found this list of things I WANT/NEED to accomplish/experience/do before I die. I realized only now how fanciful and crazy my mind can get, and how "asa" and laughtrip some ideas can be. But anyway, here are some of the things I wrote back then:

PS - Pls hold back your laughter, for my pride s sake. Haha.

1. to be serenaded
2. a song dedicated to me
3. to graduate with honors (and to stay on stage on graduation day)
4. to tone my arms
5. to get a perfect score in a philosophy test (hey, i got the highest score in the batch in our philo finals last year, the one with fallacies and stuff, bwaha)
6. to write a novel/story and have it published
7. to write (an) article/s for a national newspaper
8. to compose my own songs
9. appear on TV
10. watch at least a hundred movies (im not much of a moviegoer kasi, hehe)
11. have a pic taken with Tom Welling (bwaha)
12. watch an Alanis M./Alicia K. concert LIVE
13. to weigh less than 95 pounds
14. to meet the Pope
15. visit the Vatican
16. spend a week in Disneyland
17. visit the Childrens Ward at PGH
18. record my own song (with me as the vocalist, ahaha)
19. henna tatoo!
20. learn how to play the guitar
21. DRIVE!
22. win a formal debate
23. be able to swim 100m non-stop - without drowning
24. wear a bikini - in front of actual people (haha)
25. fill a whole room s walls with pics
26. read all the harry potter books
27. own a puppy!
28. have my own portrait done :D
29. plant a seedling - and eventually see it grow into a big tree
30. go scuba diving!
31. to actually have a collection of something - aside from trashy sentimental stuff, haha
32. deliver an inspirational talk
33. donate (amount of money here) to the poor
34. help build a house with my own hands
35. compose a praise song
36. jump from the edge of a building
37. visit Mindanao and enter a Mosque
38. to be able to hang out with someone I just met for a whole day
39. see my name in the sky
40. compile all my poems
41. choreograph a whole dance routine
42. wear a supergirll costume and have my pic taken
43. cuddle a cat
44. survive in the dark
45. visit the ruins of Machu Pichu
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
46. fly
47. reach the top of a mountain
48. have my own secret garden
49. build a tree house
50. free a bird from its cage
51. reach the end of a rainbow
52. trail along a river
53. bear a child
54. go on a cruise
55. hide in a cave
56. go under a waterfalls
57. swim with dolphins
58. own a horse
59. engrave my name on something
60. win an award for poetry
61. to be someones miracle
62. meet Oprah Winfrey and Maya Angelou
63. invent something
64. stay up for 3 days straight
65. walk down the aisle
66. bake a cake
67. milk a cow
68. be blown away by the wind
69. visit the Chocnut factory
70. save a life

plus a whole lot of other more hilarious things.

Ive got quite a long list, so I better not die anytime soon. :P

- n|x - was loved at 6:24 PM
[link to post] [5 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]