Sunday, October 30, 2005


Rain, rain, go away...please.
"I love to hear the thunder, watch the lightning when it lights up the sky. You know it makes me feel good. Well I love a rainy night, it's such a beautiful sight. I love to feel the rain on my face, to taste the rain on my lips in the moonlight shadow. "

- Chris A. Bridges

--------------------------------------

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Sometimes you just want to see things in a different light. Sometimes you want to see things that arent really there, just so you can console your empty heart with the fact that you are not alone.

But sometimes, pretending just doesnt cut it.

There come nights when everything you thought was hidden beneath your sh*ttiest bunks come crawling back into your cloaked surface. As if being an undercover realist wasnt enough, your old schmaltzy ways seem to knock your head like a piece of debris that came falling from your own heaven.

Dont get me wrong though, this youngster's done with the salty tears. The rain had already washed them away. Im over it, and now its time for me to numb.

But truth be told, those raindrops may vanish from our sight while the bright circle's high, but these drops of water go on to that cycle we all call life. No matter how hard we try to hide from them, they will never cease to exist, and all that were left with is the reality that it will all eventually come falling from the skies again - we just have to be ready once it comes.

Maybe, you just have to look up - and face the rain - knowing that its the closest thing to heaven. =)

[-edit-]
wow.
The night I wrote this, I thought that I was already being rational and vague.
But now that Ive read it again, it sounds so pathetic pala. Haha.
That is what the rain can do to me. O: Lol.

Im super duper okay now. =)
I owe it all to a good friend who helped me realized a whole lot of things.
"A whole lot" would be an understatement really.
Thanks to him, Ive re-learned how it is to take a risk. =)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

-------------------------------------------------------

This is for our "baby"! Haha. Stewie oh! :P
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 3:48 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]